6.03.2010

trust is something you hardly gain..

I learn to accept my pain, a scar you both put in my fragile heart. I learn that I have to deal with it alone. None of you understand this hurt. When words are only words, and I start giving up on my faith. Trust is something you hardly gain but easily lose. I've been there. I know exactly how to gain someone's trust but lose it in a blink of an eye. Once you broke it, it will never be easy to regain it.

Now, I've been trying to rebuild my trust. I put aside my ego. I slow down my move. I try accepting all the fact that once broken can never be whole again. But, I get tired sometimes. I don't want to give up but I feel like I start giving up now. It doesn't matter anymore what comes between you and her. I want to care no more.

I never want you to be him. I don't want you to be like him, but why does the pain still the same and even worse?

If everything I've said and everything we've talked that night didn't change a thing or can't make you understand, then let me just leave before it's too late. If I asked too much of a sacrifice you've got to make, then let me deal with my own life. Let me close all the door and window to my heart.

We're in this together but why do I feel so alone while I have to just watch and accept both of you enjoying your game?


No comments: