
It happens again. What I predicted will happen, has happened again, over and over again. I should've used my brain instead of my heart. I know you'll let me down again. I know all this time you're just playing around in my ground and I shouldn't have let you in too deep. I felt like winning once, but now I know I'm loosing.
All the beautiful words you've said to me, maybe they're just another role in your play. All those yearnings, I guess they're only your trap to make it interesting. Who am I anyway to you? After all I'm just another someone who can be used and then be thrown away after finished.
But how come I still can forgive you, with all this ups and down?? I can easily forget all the time you've hurt me, But I can't easily forget all the happiness you've brought me.
Call me stupid, coz that's what I am now. So stupid to let you in to my playground and share my fantasy with you. I even let you in to my wonderland and allow you to stay there. Well, I'm to blame then.
I have to over come this. It's true that there's no such thing so called true love. It's only in dreams, a fantasy. In reality there's only asking and giving, selling and buying if you know what I mean..
Well, I guess I really have to keep my eyes open so I won't see you in my mind. I really have to erase you from every corner of my heart and my mind, coz you're not mine and will never be mine.
All the beautiful words you've said to me, maybe they're just another role in your play. All those yearnings, I guess they're only your trap to make it interesting. Who am I anyway to you? After all I'm just another someone who can be used and then be thrown away after finished.
But how come I still can forgive you, with all this ups and down?? I can easily forget all the time you've hurt me, But I can't easily forget all the happiness you've brought me.
Call me stupid, coz that's what I am now. So stupid to let you in to my playground and share my fantasy with you. I even let you in to my wonderland and allow you to stay there. Well, I'm to blame then.
I have to over come this. It's true that there's no such thing so called true love. It's only in dreams, a fantasy. In reality there's only asking and giving, selling and buying if you know what I mean..
Well, I guess I really have to keep my eyes open so I won't see you in my mind. I really have to erase you from every corner of my heart and my mind, coz you're not mine and will never be mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment